Hoxton Radio's bestest DJ Paul Hanford plays an eclectic party mix of Art Rock, Twisted Disco, New Wave, Garage Fuzz, cheeky pop, Dirty New York, Girl Groups, Afro, French, Kraut and Britpop.
Weekend nights at The Three Compasses are as close to having a house party in a pub as you're gonna get. We start off lovely and laid back with yum burgers & happy hour, but then turn it up a notch when it’s time for a dance. Like any good party, you’ll normally end up making some new fwends. I know!
THINGS TO KNOW
* 4 shots for £10 all night
* HAPPY HOUR 4-7pm daily: 2 x Spritz only £10 & all spirits are doubles for the price of singles. I know!!
* Free bottle of Prosecco for bookings of 10+ (please book via our website 3compasses.com)
* Best burgers in Hackney from GoneBurger, with free-range meat, two delicious vegan burgers & slam fries to die for..
* Banging DJs 8.30-12.30 playing things like:
LCD Soundsystem, Tune-Yards, Chaka Khan, New Order, Prince, Dr Dre, Jamie XX, Diana Ross, Beastie Boys, Fleetwood Mac, Jurassic 5, Prince, Bowie, Daft Punk, Blur, Rolling Stones, Tom Tom Club, Hall & Oates, Hot Chip, Caribou... all your faves from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.